Personalize your hammers with your name, your company name, or as a gift for someone else. As the title says, they really do come out pretty cool. But you’ll need a scroll saw!!
You will be shown:
· How to eliminate using cumbersome jigs to hold your hammer steady while cutting and drilling
· How to drill a 1/16" hole through 1" thick hickory the easy way
· (I haven’t broken a 1/16" drill bit in over a YEAR!)
· The right blades to use to make cutting 5 times easier!
· How to completely remove the factory finish and all warning labels in less than 3 minutes!
· How to create a perfect "Name Template" to use as a cutting guide
· Three secrets for perfect letters
· Secret methods for dealing with extra long handles
· One easy step for finishing your masterpiece
There are simple steps to making a beautiful keepsake hammer as a gift for someone special. I have personally made many hundreds over the past 11 years. Everyone adores these hammers when they receive one with their own name or company name cut clean through the wooden handle. I haven’t held anything back in this presentation. I reveal all of my tips, tricks and secrets learned over 11 years and many hammers. I finally figured out how to deal with all of the huge challenges involved in making these very deep cuts clear through an extremely tough hardwood. If you have a scroll saw and would like to save yourself some major trial and error, I show you how I finally learned to do it.
You are purchasing a single DVD. It is an educational DVD which will teach you how to cut letters through a solid wooden hammer handle with a scroll saw. If you don’t have a scroll saw, have access to a scroll saw, or are not planning on purchasing a scroll saw, don’t buy this DVD unless you are giving it as a gift to someone who has a scroll saw.
Run Time: 58 minutes