This book covers the field of accessories with over 20 small useful tools for the muzzleloader shooter.
How to make a powder horn, capper, nipple wrench, loading block, and many more useful and handy items.
It gives detailed drawings and dimensions on how to make each accessory.
The Table of Contents includes the following:
- Make A Powder Horn
- Make A Capper
- Make A Nipple Wrench
- Make A Loading Block
- Make A Spring Vise
- Make A Frizzen Spring Vise or Clamp
- Make A Shot Measure
- Make An Adjustable Powder Measure
- Make A Double Powder Measure
- Make A Nipple Pick – Vent Pick – Oiler
- Make A Leather Capper
- Make A Ball Starter
- Make A Breech Protector
- Make A Percussion Cleaning Nipple
- Make A Vent Shield
- Make A Frizzen Boot
- Make A Patch Knife
- Make A Sight Shade
- Make Cleaning Tools
- Make An Authentic Vent Pick
- Make A Priming Flask – Measure
Soft cover, 5” x 8″, fully illustrated, 46 pages.