Covers, in detail, assembly/disassembly, accurizing, and customizing of Old Model and New Model Ruger, single action revolvers including Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Vaquero, and Single Six. Plus, supplemental data on the Old Army, Bearcat, and out of production models. 600+ illustrations, photos, exploded view drawings, and individual parts diagrams. Discusses the history and features of each revolver design, theory of operation, plus in-depth cartridge and chamber data. Contains a complete parts section and step-by-step procedures for troubleshooting, repair, and inspection of each model. Also covers mechanical restorations and the safety aspects of each modification or repair.
- Two volumes in one information filled superbook
- 600+ Crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, principle illustrations and graphics.
- Ruger SA Revolver action function, cycle of operation, safety and safety features.
- Old Model,New Model and OM transfer bar conversion action parts identification.
- Complete disassembly, reassembly, parts replacement, repair and troubleshooting.
- Critical component inspection and special parts fitting to improve revolver function.
- Complete Old Model& New Model rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration.
- Action tuning, checking and adjusting action timing and accuracy improvement work.
- Large custom section includes custom components and cylinder, frame and sight work.
Softcover, 255 pages, more than 600 photos.