Expanded, two-in-one, edition – 255 pages with plastic laminated soft cover, hundreds of photos and illustrations.
With 770 photos and line drawings combined with clear, descriptive text provide a step-by-step guide to parts fitting, action timing, repair and restoration.
Covers 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Colt’s, most Italian reproductions plus, parts identification specific to .22 rimfire and Colt Cowboy models.
Covers S.A.A. design, safety system and operating theory. Includes a detailed cycle of operation section, bench function checks, assembly/disassembly, complete parts inspection with critical component dimensional inspection data, parts hardness, parts fitting, checking and adjusting action timing and trigger pull, complete repair and mechanical restoration, improving accuracy and a detailed troubleshooting section
- Two volumes in one information filled Superbook.
- 770 crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, illustrations, and graphics.
- SAA Revolver action function, cycle of operation and basic safety.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation Colt SAA and replica SAA parts identification.
- Complete assembly/disassembly, gauge inspection, repair and troubleshooting.
- Parts inspection, parts fitting and critical parts dimensional inspection data
- Complete SAA Revolver rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration.
- Checking and adjusting SAA action timing and accuracy improving work.
- Tuning SAA actions the old-fashioned way – to feel and sound the way a Colt should.