New! American Engravers III – Masterpieces in Metal by America’s Engraving Artisans by C. Roger Bleile and edited/published by S.P. Fjestad.
This all new edition features the following:
• Large 9×12 in. landscape format with 264 pages and unique double fold-out!
• Almost 70 of America’s best living engravers are showcased
• More than 50 pages of Colt guns alone!
• Over 1,000 stunning color images including 20 different types of engraved objects
• Short biographies are included on each engraver
• Indexes have been provided making quick look-ups and cross referencing easy
Destined to be a classic, American Engravers III once again sets a new standard for art and engraving publications.
C. Roger Bleile and Blue Book Publications have created another classic book on engraving that all involved can be extremely proud to be a part of. I love Roger’s writing because he skillfully includes just enough ‘engraver’s speak’ to be accurate, yet not so much that the reader is confused. I think Roger ‘writes from the bench,’ which is why these books are so good. Simply a must-have book for anyone who enjoys the art of engraving.
– Leonard Francolini, Master Engraver