This volume continues the series of Single Shot Rifles by America’s foremost authority. This book has more information than the others. It provides in-depth information not presented in the earlier books.
The book concentrates on the rifles from Stevens, Hopkins & Allen, F. Wesson, Ballard, Peabody and Peabody Martini and many more.
Hardcover, 6” x 9″, 211 pages, over 200 illustrations.
The Table of Contents includes the following:
- List of Illustrations
- Chapter 1 Stevens
- Chapter 2 Boys’ Rifles
- Chapter 3 Hopkins & Allen
- Chapter 4 A Miscellaneous Assortment
- Chapter 5 F. Wesson, Maker
- Chapter 6 The Ballard Rifle
- Chapter 7 Peabody and Peabody-Martini
- Chapter 8 Browning & Winchester
- Chapter 9 Some Maynard Notes
- Chapter 10 More Interesting Remingtons
- Chapter 11 The Single Shot as a Foundation